Friday 30 November 2012

Christmas is coming

Cold and frosty days really remind you that the inescapable fact that Christmas is coming!

My lovely daughter, a very talented lady in her own right, called me yesterday to borrow a mix of threads, it is so handy being closer again few minutes driving and voilĂ , sure beats hours of driving!!!









The thread was to finish off Eloise's Santa sack...Santa will find them at my house on the night :D *yippeee*



Mean while I made my first crocheted  woolly hat, which Em also took a liking too, (I have since made a second one). I am still working out this knitting lark and have a pattern I would like to do one day, but need to spin the wool for yet, mean while I'm just doing a simple scarf....



The scarf I am knitting, is being done with this, with a little inspiration from something I saw on a shopping trip to York....its got more Alpaca in it so spun up finer and really lovely, if I do say so myself.





One skein of which I sent to some very good friends......;)

No comments: