Monday 7 March 2011

silence

I didnt post anything yesterday, I tried to start a lone star and just depressed myself...oh well..the trouble was it was just too mathematical for me to "guess" how it is done. So the result was less than stunning. Having read a few blogs that placed perfect point high on the agenda I was rather disappointed in attempt. It reminds me of school music lessons, no matter how hard you tried if you didn't have the magical "perfect pitch" you were some how a lesser order of being. If you hadnt had piano lessons from the age of 1 you were highly unlikely to meet the grade (piano or otherwise)

I stepped away from my sewing studio....AKA the laundry room with the sewing machine in it. Today Im tackling yet another project I have had in mind for a long time. Details will eventually follow I hope.

No comments: