Friday 25 February 2011

May the thread be with you.

I have been toying around with the idea of making a crafty quilty blog for some time. Finally I'm taking the plunge. Probably no one will ever visit but hey least I will have a quilting diary if nothing else. I'm not an expert on anything much, I'm a "give it a goer" which will no doubt horrify the experts or at least give them a good laugh. I've been a potter, a sculptor and a few less creative things in my time, but now I'm an enchanted grandma, cat baby-sitter and occasional Westie breeder and when I'm not drooling over other peoples quilting blogs and fabric shops I get a bit of sewing done.
Meanwhile my first picture

So if you should just stumble across me here say hi, and may the thread be with you!

1 comment:

Ayjay said...

The thread is strong in this one